The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Hypersweep Web site ("Site") and the materials accessible on or from the Web site By accessing the Web site, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions. Hypersweep.com, and its parent entity, Hyper Promotions ("Hypersweep") reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time as its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these terms and conditions, Hypersweep reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, please do not visit or use the Web site
1. Web site Content. The materials on the Web site, which may include text, images, artwork, links and other materials ("Content"), are provided by Hypersweep for informational purposes only. By accessing the Web site or viewing any Content, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this Notice. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access the Web site
2. General Disclaimers. Hypersweep intends to, at its best effort, provide accurate and reliable Content on the Web site. Hypersweep reserves the right to change the information, services or links at any time without notice. Mention of non-Hypersweep products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Because international information is provided at this Web site, not all services or programs mentioned will be available in your country.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND HYPERSWEEP ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURANCY OF THE CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE CONTENT. HYPERSWEEP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, CONDITIONS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL HYPERSWEEP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERSWEEP CONTENT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF HYPERSWEEP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. Use of Web site You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other materials on this Web site: constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder; or otherwise use this Site in a manner which is contrary to law or Netiquette, or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components. Any user found to harass, invade or in other ways disrupt the use of this Site by another user will be banned from further access of the Site.
4. Copyright. The Content on this Web site, including, without limitations, all programming, graphics, descriptions, and FAQ's, is the copyrighted work of Hypersweep and is protected under the US and International copyright laws and treaty provisions. Hypersweep hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by Hypersweep on this Web site solely for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use in support of Hypersweep services. No other use of the Content is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that (a) you will abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through this Web site; and (b) any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Hypersweep or any third party.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this Web site maybe used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Hypersweep. You are not permitted nor authorized to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any materials found on this Web site for any public or commercial purpose.
5. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed on this Web site are the property of Hypersweep. You are not permitted to use these Trademarks in any manner, publicly or privately without the prior written consent of Hypersweep. "Hypersweep" is a registered trademark of Hyper Promotions. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of the Trademark or other intellectual property rights of Hypersweep or other third parties concerning that Trademark.
6. Cookies. A cookie is a small data file that certain Web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to keep track of each individual user, and provide each with customized content. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies can only be saved to your computer as raw text, and cannot convey viruses, or otherwise harmful, or privacy invading agents. Hypersweep does not correlate this information with data about individual users, nor does it share this information or sell it to any third party. If you prefer not to receive cookies on the Web site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of the Web site, however the Web site will work more reliably, and securely if cookie use is accessible.
8. Third Party Links on Web site This Web site contains links to web sites maintained by third parties. These third party sites are not under the control of Hypersweep, and Hypersweep does not monitor or review the content of such sites. Access to such web sites is at your own risk and Hypersweep is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on such sites. Hypersweep provides these links solely as entertainment and the inclusion of such links does not imply in any way an endorsement. Hypersweep is not, and will not be, responsible for cookies or software of any kind which might be placed on your computer by third parties not under the control of Hypersweep.
9. Export Control Laws. Your access and use of this Web site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on this Web site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
10. Applicable Laws. This Web site is originated from and maintained in the State of Florida, United States of America and Hypersweep makes no representations regarding the legality of access to or use of the Web site or the Content from other countries. Any export or use of Content by you must be in compliance with all U.S. export laws and regulations in effect at the time of such export or use, and the use is limited as described above in Section 9 of this Notice. Access in countries where the Content is illegal is strictly prohibited. You access the Web site from outside of U.S. do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable U.S. export and local country laws.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hypersweep, its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and representatives harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of this Notice by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this Web site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this Web site by you or users of your account.
12. Availability of Hypersweep information and Services. Because international information is provided at this Web site, not all Hypersweep's services mentioned is available in your country.
13. Limitations on Use. Hypersweep reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Notice at any time, at its sole discretion. Revisions will be posted on this Legal Notice page and you are responsible for reviewing the page from time to time to ensure compliance.